Autumn weather has finally arrived!

October 06, 2011


Sweater weather is finally upon us! It seems the atmosphere has finally caught up with the calendar and the piles of leaves already on the ground. The beautiful, sunny chill in the air this morning has turned into a downright cold, rainy day - and the rest of the week is looking to be the same. Not quite the autumn weather I have been begging for, but I guess I'll take what I can get.

How we can go from digging out summer shorts to cope with the heat one day, to having to turn on the heater and sport socks and slippers in the house the next day is crazy. You would think coming from the often changing, chilly San Francisco Bay area would mean I'm more used to these weather fluctuations, but you'd be wrong. The weather in Germany is something that continues to amaze and confuse me. And make me invest in more coats. 



*Daily Drop Cap by Jessica Hische